seeking to serve Christ and to make disciples to share his love.
St. Peter’s exists to love Christ, serve others, and enrich our community. We are a congregation of sinners bound by the unfailing love of Christ. We seek to serve the hurting, love our neighbors, and spread the Gospel through community service and faithful worship.
SUNDAYS AT ST. PETER'S
311 W. 7th | Columbia, TN
8:00 AM Holy Eucharist (Rite I Traditional Language)
9:15 AM Holy Eucharist (Rite II Contemporary Language)
Child-friendly family service with hymns, a children's sermon, and an adult sermon after children are dismissed for Sunday School. Live-streamed on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/c/saintpeterscolumbiaorg). Sung hymns and service music.
11:00 AM Holy Eucharist (Rite II Contemporary Language)
Facebook and YouTube link is on our Home Page.
Please join us.
WEDNESDAYS AT ST. PETER'S
Wednesday Healing Service
Chris Bowhay began his service at St. Peter’s in April of 2015. He was ordained in Washington, D.C. in 1992, married to Sally in San Francisco in 1997 and, with their daughter Augusta, cheerfully followed Our Lord's call to Houston in 2000 and then Nashville in 2012. He loves to experience and then share connections between old books he reads, new movies he watches, music of all kinds, and the love of God. He secretly wishes he could be a chef, write scripts for scary movies, or design and make fireworks—anything that delights and brings people together.
The Rev. Ted Edwards
Rev. Bonnie Lloyd-Downs
The Rev. Christopher Bowhay
TAKE A TOUR
We would love for you to come inside and become familiar with our facility. Take a 3d tour then come and see us in person. We can't wait to meet you.
ST. JOHN'S ASHWOOD
St. John’s is an Episcopal Church located in the community of Ashwood 6 miles south of Columbia, Tennessee. St. John’s was constructed on the Polk Plantation under the direction of Leonidas Polk who later became Bishop of the Diocese of Louisiana. Construction requiring 3 years was completed in 1842. St. John’s was an active church in the Diocese of Tennessee until 1915. During the Civil War, St. John’s was used as a hospital by the Confederate Army. Today, St. John’s is used by St. Peter’s for an annual Spring pilgrimage.