• Facebook - White Circle
311 w. 7th
Columbia, TN 38401
931-388-3331
in historic downtown Columbia

© 2018 St. Peter's Episcopal Church

TO GIVE IS TO LOVE

The large majority of the funds donated to St. Peter’s pay for budgeted operating costs, giving outside of the parish. salaries, utilities, repairs, and insurance. With few exceptions, these donations come from a household’s “pledge”—a weekly, monthly, or annually offered gift promised over the fiscal year. About 90% of these funds come from those who make an annual pledge, then remit the funds during the year as best fits their needs. The other 10% comes from those who have chosen not to make a pledge but make “plate” offerings instead. Beyond normal operating costs, many individuals choose to either give to Designated or Memorial funds in loving memory of someone who has died. Some also give to funds that support specific ministries. There are a number of options for Designated gifts; the more common are the Rector’s Discretionary Fund, the Flower Guild, and the Capital Fund. Make sure your giving instructions are clear by indicating what your gift is for in the check "memo" line. For other designated giving possibilities, please contact one of the Treasurers. All donations are treated confidentially.

Got questions about giving at St. Peter's?

 

 

 

Ben Shapiro, Treasurer

 

Faye Hardison, Parish Secretary

931-388-3331

WAYS TO GIVE

TRADITIONAL

Those who attend worship services may place check or cash gifts in the collection plate. One can also If you attend, you can make contributions at either of the Sunday Services and Wednesday Service.  If you can’t attend you can make contributeions by mailing or hand delivering them gifts to the church office Monday through Thursday from 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM.e. When giving by check, it is important to use the “Memo” line to make clear where you want your gift to go: unless marked otherwise, all gifts are deposited into our Operating Account.

BANK DRAFT

(Preferred Method)

Those who attend worship services may place check or cash gifts in the collection plate. One can also If you attend, you can make contributions at either of the Sunday Services and Wednesday Service.  If you can’t attend you can make contributeions by mailing or hand delivering them gifts to the church office Monday through Thursday from 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM.e. When giving by check, it is important to use the “Memo” line to make clear where you want your gift to go: unless marked otherwise, all gifts are deposited into our Operating Account.

ONLINE

Realm, St. Peter’s database and financial software, allows for secure online giving. Please contact the Parish Secretary to begin the process which will require your email address and a secure password.

TEXT

Enter 73256 as an address, enter, it will appear as 73-256. Enter “stpter” in message field,  and send. Click Tap on the link that appears and follow the instructions.